In a hurry?? Here are the basics!
- SLURP KIT– 3 or 6 portions of noodles and sauce to serve cold or warm.
Add your own toppings. $15/$25
- SOUL KIT– One generous portion of broth, noodles and toppings– $7.50
- Keep in the fridge for a week or pop in the freezer
- ORDER ONLINE FOR NEXT DAY PICK-UP
Ramen Slurp Kit
Our Slurp Kit is a quick and simple to prepare combination of our amazing REAL house-made ramen noodles and a flavourful versatile sauce.
The “soupless” ramen dish can be served either cold or warm and can be eaten as is, or with your own toppings. You can make so many different dishes!
The kit is sold with 3 portions of noodles and sauce. Buy 2 kits to serve your family and get one portion free.
Perfection as always
“My wife and I were both feeling only a bit hungry when we prepared this dish but we both finished the generous dish quickly. The noodles and sauce on their own make an excellent combination. Noodles stayed firm after boiling and then running under cold water. The broth is rich but balanced, quite refreshing. Really a well-balanced blend.”
Will order again
“First of all, I love the noodles as they taste homemade and REAL compared to instant ramen noodles. The noodles are so good already! Next, the broth has lots of flavour. I love the idea of this being a cold ramen. I never expected that cold ramen can also be as good as regular hot ramen. I love the taste and how fresh it is! Overall, this ramen has the best quality and not pricey at all! .”
Ramen Soul Kit
Rich, deep clear bone broth made with amazing local Sterling Springs chicken
Two slices of pork chashu
Flavourful, porky, rich, creamy bone broth with miso
Two slices of pork chashu
Vegetable broth with Yuzu peel, garlic oil and mixed veg
Cabbage, celery, carrot, red pepper
Spicy, creamy miso broth
Candy ground pork, house-made chili oil, chili spices
the Vegan bowl was yum!
“Great depth of flavour and the veggies held the broth beautifully. Smelled amazing while cooking. Didn’t need to add extra veggies– it was just right.”
So simple & delicious
“I will definitely order more kits (especially for the price!) and loved getting to add in whatever I had in the fridge! Can’t wait to try another one!”
LOVE the Tantan Men!
“The aroma while it’s cooking is divine and it looks so delicious in the bowl. Just the right amount of spice– enough to clear your head and warm you up.”
SOUL KIT PREPARATION
The instructions below are for using just one pot, but you could also heat the broth in a small pot and use a larger pot for the noodles.
HEAT THE BROTH
- Pour the broth portion of the kit into a medium pot over medium heat. Make sure to get every bit of goodness out of that bag! DO NOT BOIL.
- When the broth is piping hot, pour it into your warm serving bowl.
COOK THE NOODLES
- Add cold water to the pot– put a lid on and turn up to high. You want enough water for the noodles to roll around.
- Once boiling, add noodles and gently separate with tongs. Set your timer for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Seriously that’s all they need! Swish around with tongs every now and then.
- When the timer goes off, use tongs to drain and add the cooked noodles to the broth.
The kit will be good in the fridge for a week. After that, you can put it in the freezer to have on hand for a quick delicious meal. Simply thaw in the fridge or countertop before cooking.
Have Fun with It!
Not necessary, but why not add your own toppings?
Green onions, regular onion, cabbage, shredded carrot, mushrooms, celery, red pepper, cauliflower, snap peas, edamame, corn, sprouts
If you prefer the crunch, the hot noodles and broth will soften thinly sliced veg enough. Prefer them cooked more? Pan fry before you get your noodles on.
Protein– cubed or crumbled tofu, soft boiled eggs, sausage, shrimp, extra meat (have leftovers in the fridge?)
Ramen is our passion
We know it’s your passion too! And we know you’ve been missing it.
Although we are open for takeout and limited dine-in, we all know that take-out food is never quite the same, especially if you can’t eat it right away. Ramen simply tastes best when it comes right off the stove.
Plus these days, a lot of us are looking for easy meals to prepare ourselves. Chef Jyunya has been working hard on a solution to give you restaurant-quality ramen that you can prepare in your home.
Ramen (ラーメン) is often referred to as the soul food of Japan. Chef Jyunya puts his heart and soul into his Ramen and you will find him making noodles every morning and watching over his boiling stockpots for hours and hours as he perfects the umami flavours of his broths.
Now he has taken the two ingredients that are the soul of Ramen – the noodles and the broth – into a takeout kit so you can enjoy your ramen at home.
- Super simple to prepare (see instructions above)
- Keeps in the fridge for up to a week and can go in the freezer for your ramen emergencies! Simply thaw in the fridge or on the countertop before cooking.
- Made using the best local ingredients as much as possible, including Sterling Springs Chicken – we even make our own soy milk!
Bone broths made from chicken for our Original and from pork for our Tonkotsu Ramen, miso broth for our Tantan Men and vegetable broth for our Vegan Ramen
House-made noodles prepared every day using Jyunya’s special blend of local flours to get just the right texture of noodles required for the best ramen.
Noodles are available to order on their own, outside of the kit, whether you want to use your own broth or just want extra noodles for your kit.