In a hurry?? Here are the basics!
- SOUL KIT– One generous portion of broth, noodles and toppings– $8.00
- FAMILY PACK– 6 individually packed soul kits, Original or Vegan– $42.00
- Keep in the fridge for a week or pop in the freezer and stock up
- ORDER ONLINE FOR NEXT DAY PICK-UP
Ramen Soul Kit
Rich, deep clear bone broth made with amazing local Sterling Springs chicken
Handmade ramen noodles
Two slices of pork chashu
Vegetable broth with Yuzu peel, garlic oil and mixed veg
Handmade ramen noodles
Either Original or Vegan option
Original– chicken broth with pork chashu, Vegan– vegetable broth with tofu crumble
6 individually packaged servings- freezer ready!
So simple & delicious
“I will definitely order more kits (especially for the price!) and loved getting to add in whatever I had in the fridge! Can’t wait to try another one!”
Perfection as always
LOVE the Tantan Men!
“The aroma while it’s cooking is divine and it looks so delicious in the bowl. Just the right amount of spice– enough to clear your head and warm you up.”
SOUL KIT PREPARATION
Cook in just one pot, heating the broth first, them boiling the noodles OR heat the broth in a small pot and use a larger pot for the noodles.
HEAT THE BROTH
- Over medium heat. DO NOT BOIL.
- When the broth starts to simmer, pour it into your warm serving bowl.
COOK THE NOODLES
- Bring a large pot of water to boil– make sure there is enough water for the noodles to roll around.
- Add noodles and gently separate with tongs. Set your timer for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Seriously that’s all they need! Swish around with tongs every now and then.
- When the timer goes off, use tongs to drain and add the cooked noodles to the broth.
The kit will be good in the fridge for a week. After that, you can put it in the freezer to have on hand for a quick delicious meal. Simply thaw in the fridge or countertop before cooking.
Have Fun with It!
Not necessary, but why not add your own toppings?
Green onions, regular onion, cabbage, shredded carrot, mushrooms, celery, red pepper, cauliflower, snap peas, edamame, corn, sprouts
If you prefer the crunch, the hot noodles and broth will soften thinly sliced veg enough. Prefer them cooked more? Pan fry before you get your noodles on.
Protein– cubed or crumbled tofu, soft boiled eggs, sausage, shrimp, extra meat (have leftovers in the fridge?)
Ramen is our passion
We know it’s your passion too! And we know you’ve been missing it.
Although we are open for takeout and limited dine-in, we all know that take-out food is never quite the same, especially if you can’t eat it right away. Ramen simply tastes best when it comes right off the stove.
Plus these days, a lot of us are looking for easy meals to prepare ourselves. Chef Jyunya has been working hard on a solution to give you restaurant-quality ramen that you can prepare in your home.
Ramen (ラーメン) is often referred to as the soul food of Japan. Chef Jyunya puts his heart and soul into his Ramen and you will find him making noodles every morning and watching over his boiling stockpots for hours and hours as he perfects the umami flavours of his broths.
Now he has taken the two ingredients that are the soul of Ramen – the noodles and the broth – into a takeout kit so you can enjoy your ramen at home.
- Super simple to prepare (see instructions above)
- Keeps in the fridge for up to a week and can go in the freezer for your ramen emergencies! Simply thaw in the fridge or on the countertop before cooking.
- Made using the best local ingredients as much as possible, including Sterling Springs Chicken – we even make our own soy milk!
Bone broths made from chicken for our Original and from pork for our Tonkotsu Ramen, miso broth for our Tantan Men and vegetable broth for our Vegan Ramen
House-made noodles prepared every day using Jyunya’s special blend of local flours to get just the right texture of noodles required for the best ramen.
Noodles are available to order on their own, outside of the kit, whether you want to use your own broth or just want extra noodles for your kit.