In a hurry?? Here are the basics!
- All Ramen Kits include 2 servings of broth and noodles for $14.00 Add pork chashu for $15.50
- Keep in the fridge for a week or stock up in the freezer
- ORDER ONLINE FOR NEXT DAY PICK-UP
Enjoy Wasabi at home
Ramen (ラーメン) is often referred to as the soul food of Japan.
Chef Jyunya has worked hard to create a way for you to experience his soulful restaurant-quality ramen at home.
Our Ramen Kits take the three ingredients that are the soul of ramen– the chicken bone broth, the tare (sauce) and the noodles– into a super convenient, simple to prepare take home kit that you can cook tonight, or stock up in your freezer for those nights when you need a quick delicious meal.
KITS COME IN 2-SERVING PACKAGES–
Basic Kit – $14
Bone broth with tare plus Noodles
Pork Chashu Kit – $15.50
Bone broth with tare plus Noodles plus 4 slices of pork
So simple to prepare
Get your kits!
Heat the stock and cook the noodles in boiling water
Serve it up!
ORDER YOUR KITS
Use this form to place your order for next-day pickup. After you hit submit, you will be taken to a page with instructions to e-transfer payment as confirmation of your order.
RAMEN KIT PREPARATION
The kit comes in 2 packets– the broth, and the noodles.
Cook in just one pot, heating the broth first, then boiling the noodles OR heat the broth in one small pot and use a second larger pot for the noodles.
Heat broth to simmer over medium heat on stove or microwave
Add the hot broth to your serving bowl
Bring water to a boil, add noodles, and cook for 1.5 to 2 minutes
Drain noodles, add to broth, add desired toppings and serve
Step 1: THE BROTH
- Pour the broth package into a medium pot over medium heat
*Tip– to get every bit of goodness out of that bag, warm it up in a container of hot water first
- Bring to a rolling simmer but do not boil
Step 2: THE NOODLES
- Add cold water to the pot– use enough water to give the noodles room to roll around. Put a lid on and turn up to high.
- Once boiling, add noodles and gently separate with tongs. Set your timer for 1.5 to 2 minutes. Seriously that’s all they need! Swish around with tongs every now and then.
- When the timer goes off, use tongs to drain and add the cooked noodles to the broth.
Arrange your pork chashu and any other toppings you like.
SERVE & SLURP!
The kit will be good in the fridge for one week. After that, you can put it in the freezer to have on hand for a quick delicious meal. Simply thaw in the fridge overnight or on the countertop in hot water before cooking.
Cook frozen noodles for 2.5 to 3 minutes.
Green onions, regular onion, cabbage, shredded carrot, mushrooms, celery, red pepper, cauliflower, snap peas, edamame, corn, sprouts, broccoli, kale, greens…
If you prefer the crunch, the hot noodles and broth will soften thinly sliced veg enough. Prefer them cooked more? Pan fry before you get your noodles on.
Cubed or crumbled tofu, soft boiled eggs, sausage, shrimp, extra meat (have leftovers in the fridge?)